In the food service world, Family Meal is what we serve staff as a way to thank them for their hard work. In a COVID-19 world, Family Meal is a way for us to stay connected with you, our customers, and to keep our business running for the foreseeable future. Thank you for your support.
How it works:
- Meals will be announced Tuesdays. Please place your order by 12pm Thursday for delivery on Sunday.
- Meals will come family-style in increments of two-person portions.
- Order minimum $50, suggested delivery tip $10.
I will confirm the total price and approximate delivery time by Friday, as well as providing instructions for payment. If you would like to pay for a meal or a CSA veggie box for someone in need, there is an option to do so in the form.
If you cannot afford a meal, please let me know and I will deliver one to you, no questions asked. No one will be turned away for lack of funds.
Any extra donations will be delivered to the East Oakland Collective.
Health & Safety Measures:
- Meals are prepared in a large, EMPTY commercial kitchen with no other workers other than Sophie (Ripen owner) and Elena (Ripen employee). Kitchen will be fully sanitized before use and all standard precautions will be taken (glove use, handwashing, sanitizing, etc.). Our food comes direct from a distributor and farmers, not from a grocery store.
- I (Sophie) will delivery all meals using NO CONTACT delivery. I will drop your meal on your porch and will text you instead of using your knocker or doorbell.
Please reach out if you have any questions! email@example.com or 415-910-6196. Thank you!